Boy returns to school as a girl in Worcestershire

Discussion in 'Life, Love, Family, Sexes' started by Buda Atum, Sep 14, 2011.

1. Buda Atum

Buda Atum Master Group

Boy returns to school as a girl in Worcestershire
    Boy, 10, returns to school as girl
    The mother of a 10-year-old boy who has returned to a Worcestershire school dressed as a girl says the school has been very supportive. The child has been diagnosed with gender dysphoria, a condition where a person feels they are trapped in the wrong body
    Continue reading the main story

2. obiora

obiora Oforkansi

What will the condition become if Obiora feels that he is trapped in the wrong skin color?...racial dysphoria?...Should I dress like white people then?.

3. Buda Atum

Buda Atum Master Group

This is irresponsible. The mother found the name of the disease with Google. People have been accepting. The child finds it quite nerve racking, a fun and exciting experience. It is the first time he has been back to school calm and happy.

4. Douchi1

Douchi1 Master Group

There is nothing wrong with this boy that a regular dose of constant slaps and caning would not exorcise. They should send the boy to Lagos where you can slap without restriction and see if he would not come back as a real Mushin boy in 6 months. Craze people

5. obiora

obiora Oforkansi

Thank you very much.

6. Buda Atum

Buda Atum Master Group

I agree, if he were in Mushin. But Europe is a far more tolerant society than ours. We don't go stringing people up just becasue they have made choices we do not approve of. We did in the past though - those Catholics we strung up in UK, and the Protestants, the poor, the gypsies, the gays, the Jews all over Europe and the Blacks, Mormons, Japanese etc right there in America.

I can't help imagine how he would develop as he grows older. Would he look back at this period iof his life and blush?

7. Douchi1

Douchi1 Master Group

Can you read? Who said anything about stringing people? I said slap him around. Give him a dozen strokes of pankere whenever he thinks of acting up. Even when he's not acting up, give him 6 strokes anyway to remind him who he is. Have him cut grass with cutlass so he can tend the blisters on his palms. It works. A perfect example is Akinola. I know as a fact that if its allowed to knock his forehead around a little bit he would think 2ce before coming here to spew his foolishness about Obama

8. Buda Atum

Buda Atum Master Group

And I insist, "string them up"? If anything, it is the parent who should be feeling a pankere, if not a koboko elemi mejo on her backside!

I beg, leave Akinola listening to his god telling him that is what he approves of. Don't you dare stoop so low as to adopt his behaviour of gulaging little boys who dress up as girls.

9. Gen Sani Abacha

Gen Sani Abacha SUPREME DICTATOR

Atum, I really wonder how you would have fared at the Nigeria Defence Academy(NDA)...It would be interesting to have you as a military governor, chief of staff or even commander in chief...heheheheee

10. Buda Atum

Buda Atum Master Group

Why would you not rather prefer me to be a governor or CIC without the military? Do you think the post requires one seeing everything as something to shoot at perhaps? Surely there are better ways.

11. obiora

obiora Oforkansi

This is not about Akinola. The boy is clearly a sissy and even the Great Britain used to flog the sissy trait out of boys. I read somewhere that Paul Gascoine was a sissy but he grew up a soccer star after being treated with cane by his parents and teachers.

12. Buda Atum

Buda Atum Master Group

It is not what is done down here Ob. Did they not just say they would pass a law saying no beating of kids anymore?

13. Gen Sani Abacha

It would be interesting to see how you would perform in that settings as opposed to a democratioc setting. I would like to see how you would behave without any checks and balances restraining you.

14. Buda Atum

Buda Atum Master Group

"Without checks and balances"? Is this a joke Gen? I work in Democratic Support. My job is to ensure the constitution is adhered to in decision making, essentially to provide checks and balances so to speak. I do it becasue I see the benefit of checks and balances. If anything, I would spend my time as governor, (though council chairman is my current ambition) imposing them. It is the only way to stop corruption.

My checking and balancing would not go so much as to impose thet uniform a child wears to school though as I am certain that only a mad parent would entertain the idea being entertained here in a Nigerian school. I can see the child being stripped naked before he even gets there, which should teach him not to be so foolish in less permissible Nigeria where women can be assualted for wearing a skirt that does not cover her knees.

15. Gen Sani Abacha

Fine. I guess I just wanted to know would you do the right thing(govern well, wisely, justly) if you were in power at any level, without any sanctions on you. If you could get away with corruption, would you indulge in it or restrain yourself ? I would ask that of anybody. As for me, I would like to refrain from corruption even if I could get away with it.

Ya get me blud ? :D

16. Buda Atum

Buda Atum Master Group

Refrain from corruption? Well, lets think about this. Corruption is done for the benefit that people derive from it. It is usually financial, and its acquisition involves appropriating what does not belong to one.

Now, imagine I was the chairman of the Orolu Local Government. First, my pay will be about N13,865,895.30 (£55463.58) per annum, which equals N1,155,491.275 (£4621.9651) per month, way more than I earn today. Then consider the booster effect to my earnings that my position would give me, which I would estimate to be worth at least 500% of my earnings. With my own distinct level of ignorance can you imagine how much business I would be able to do with that amount, especially in Nigeria?

I reckon I would be richer if I do not dabble into corruption. I reckon I could also get more done with the money that I fail, and do not allow others, to steal. I sure would be better rewarded if I spent the money the LG receives for the benefit of my people than if I spent it on myself.

In effect, I would refrain from corruption because I will be richer going about things in the proper way.

17. Buda Atum

Buda Atum Master Group

And, there would be sanctions! Nigeria is not a lawless nation. Many just chose not to obey the law.

18. Buda Atum

Buda Atum Master Group

And if it comes to the chrunch, look at all the revenue generation activities by which I can make money for the LG:

Fourth Schedule

Functions of a Local Council

19. Gen Sani Abacha

Thanx for elaborating Atum. However, your link above doesn't work.

ciao

20. Buda Atum

Buda Atum Master Group

Fourth Schedule
    Functions of a Local Government Council

1. The main functions of a local government council are as follows:
    (a) the consideration and the making of recommendations to a State commission on economic planning or any similar body on -​
    (i)the economic development of the State, particularly in so far as the areas of authority of the council and of the State are affected, and​
    (ii)proposals made by the said commission or body;​
    (b) collection of rates, radio and television licences;​
    (c) establishment and maintenance of cemeteries, burial grounds and homes for the destitute or infirm;​
    (d) licensing of bicycles, trucks (other than mechanically propelled trucks), canoes, wheel barrows and carts;​
    (e) establishment, maintenance and regulation of slaughter houses, slaughter slabs, markets, motor parks and public conveniences;​
    (f) construction and maintenance of roads, streets, street lightings, drains and other public highways, parks, gardens, open spaces, or such public facilities as may be prescribed from time to time by the House of Assembly of a State;​
    (g) naming of roads and streets and numbering of houses;​
    (h) provision and maintenance of public conveniences, sewage and refuse disposal;​

(i) registration of all births, deaths and marriages;​
    (j) assessment of privately owned houses or tenements for the purpose of levying such rates as may be prescribed by the House of Assembly of a State; and​
    (k) control and regulation of -​
    (i) out-door advertising and hoarding,​
    (ii) movement and keeping of pets of all description,​
    (iii) shops and kiosks,​
    (iv) restaurants, bakeries and other places for sale of food to the public,​
    (v) laundries, and​
    (vi) licensing, regulation and control of the sale of liquor.​

2. The functions of a local government council shall include participation of such council in the Government of a State as respects the following matters -
    (a) the provision and maintenance of primary, adult and vocational education;​
    (b) the development of agriculture and natural resources, other than the exploitation of materials​
    (c) the provision and maintenance of health services; and​
    (d) such other functions as may be conferred on a local government council by the House of Assembly of the State.​