BTA? Nigeria

Discussion in 'Immigrant Life, Color Blind' started by johnharniman, Aug 25, 2004.

1. johnharniman

johnharniman Guest

I understand there is a requirement for Nigerian citizens that they have to have a minimum amount of holiday spending money (BTA/PTA) to leave the country to go on holiday what is the MINIMUM amount .

Also do they have to have an invitation letter or other supporting documentaion befor being allowed to travel abroad on holiday
  2. Sola

Sola Administrator Staff Member

Please don't duplicate threads.
    Hope someone will have an answer for you...
  3. Waka-waka

Waka-waka His Excelency

$ 1 to roughly 130 naira

• Business Travel Allowance is limited to $2,500 per quarter
    • Personal Travel Allowance is limited to $2,000 per six months for beneficiaries above 12 year
  4. simisola

simisola Master Group

I don't really get what y'all saying here o. Do u mean what's required from embassy, if one wan travel?
  5. Waka-waka

Waka-waka His Excelency

Required of a person/business to have by the embassy.
  6. simisola

simisola Master Group

Na wa o. I dey think of inviting my bobo over. Would they require him to have dat as well? Meanwhile, they told me dat i've to provide the invitation letter as normal, copy of pali & copy of bank statement. :confused:
  7. Waka-waka

Waka-waka His Excelency

I will pray for you. The "over" youre talking about, is it in Naija or here in Yankee?

If its in Naija, no stress. If its here in Yankee....e no go easy, but as I said b4, I will pray for you! :stretch
  8. simisola

simisola Master Group

I'm inviting him over to London from 9ja.
  9. Sola

Sola Administrator Staff Member

I'm not coming!
  10. simisola

simisola Master Group

uhhhhhhhhh, ma babyyyyyy :mads . I've missed u so much. Why haven't I seen u on NR all day? I go send OPC to come collect ur a** there!