Finally! Books at home!

Discussion in 'Announcements, Introductions' started by Buda Atum, Mar 8, 2012.

1. Buda Atum

Buda Atum Master Group

Books are out the house!
    Nozza likes this.
  2. Sola

Sola Administrator Staff Member

Why do you assume we all have FB? Can't see jack.
  3. Buda Atum

Buda Atum Master Group

You well know this is my primary site on the whole wide web Zadok, I only posted there becasue my file was too big for you. I am sending it you to post.
  4. Buda Atum

Buda Atum Master Group

Send me email to send it to!
  5. Sola

You forgot you have PM here?
  6. Buda Atum

Buda Atum Master Group

There's PM? Ever since you changed this thing, I have been lost on here! I go look.
  7. Buda Atum

Buda Atum Master Group

Books Outside my house waiting for shipper to collect.

Attached Files:

8. Sola

Your charity stuff, huh? Where are you sending this batch? Does it cost you transportation to do it?
  9. chiomze

chiomze Dr. Know Know Aproko-itis

Hey Buda, we need to talk, I am considering opening a library in Nigeria. Maybe you can give me some tidbits.
  10. Buda Atum

Buda Atum Master Group

They are going to the Orolu Kingsdom of Ifon Osun. Transport costs GBP5k and yes, I get to pay it all.
    Abavogirl likes this.
  11. Sola

Here's my pat on your shoulder dude. Wonderful work. Thank you for doing it.
    Buda Atum likes this.
  12. Buda Atum

Buda Atum Master Group

Tidbit: Open a library in Nigeria.

Though, why you want to open one is of important consideration. Don't they have a library where you want to open one? Can you not tap into what alreadty exists?
  13. Waka-waka

Waka-waka His Excelency

Buda, allow this idiot!

He wants to open a library somewhere.....really???
    This is a simple enough task for anyone that so affirms!
    I still wonder why he came to you (not that you can't help, but just simply, why?)
    Does he think you are the African minister of Library???.... or ...does he think you shit books out of your nyash???...... (but....if you indeed do shit books out of your nyash, there are some books I hope you can help me with..plus, how about sending a couple of crisp bills every sometimes?
    ')

Anyways..As I stated earlier, forget this idiot!.....out of all the business's he can lie about trying to start, he chose LIBRARY????
    ....................LIBRARY SCAM???........................ Really?????!

I must admit, it is so incredibly moronic , it just might work!!!!
    ....nah.....I'm just kidding! This shit will never fly (Not on NIA anyways).

Talking about Libraries......Where has this idiot (name whitheld) been in the last decade? Does he not know that libraries are actually dead or dying now??

People only use libraries for quiet masturbation (at least that's what I've heard) or deliberating on the stupendous error on the part of the gods that dictated someone's career in bullshit!

Sola, next time you see this guy, please extend my regards to him in the form of a kick to his butt!!!!! Please remember to smile before, while, and after you kick his ass!!...then simply say "Waka-waka extends his regards!"

p.s: Buda, I'd do this myself but.......I thought you would prefer hearing it mind doing it for the sanctities of the ceremonious kwarankwachiqualities If you can!
    Please take and send pictures of the event.(if it is allowed)
  14. Buda Atum

Buda Atum Master Group

Actually - though first, ‘name withheld’ never said anything about business.

Libraries are not dead yet, and especially not in Nigeria, where one could say they never were in existence to begin with, at least not in any form whereby anyone could say “I am going to the library”, except if they are in school, and not school beneath University. Most local governments do not have one. The only public libraries one would find are state libraries which works out at one library for approximately 2 million people (Lewisham, population 85,000 has about 10!)

Pictures. You would not believe that I had camera in pocket while we were moving the books and only took 2 pictures. I will make amends once I arrive Nigeria, and post some here.
  15. Buda Atum

Buda Atum Master Group

Zadok you extremely kind person! Thank you very much for your book, the Blood Will Call, that you sent me. I am so very touched and grateful.
  16. Sola

Mention it! :)
    Buda Atum likes this.
  17. Nozza

Nozza A.L.F.

Are the bins included too? I could do with one outside of my compound.

I hear LAWMA are going to introduce them. So what if a rubbish truck can't make its way to my house - at least I have a nice wheely bin for show!
  18. Nozza

Nozza A.L.F.

I see no blurb about this book. Gimme synopsis.
  19. Nozza

Nozza A.L.F.

A reminder for me to check out whether that sign that says "library" in my local government area really is one!
  20. Buda Atum

Buda Atum Master Group

Funny you. I think the bins were to stop anyone parking while we waited for the truck. I'll post review of the book after I have read it.