How are you today?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Peaches, Apr 7, 2006.

1. Nozza

Nozza A.L.F.

I feel you on the trips. I've communicated with people outside of the forum but I'm one of those people who have very few friends on FB though I know loads of people. There's an element of privacy when it comes to the internet that I like to maintain, including on FB. But you are sooo easy to find! :D

2. mimi victor

mimi victor Master Group

Summer is almost here and soon folks from Naija will start on their yearly vacations. I wish my pple that i host yearly will read this. I wish they should bring me some Naija food to help me out, So I dont have to hop to African store everytime I have to cook for them instead of those Dubai clothing that I dont need they bring to me.

3. Kenna

Kenna in love....with my music!

it's not the color that's driving me insane...I just don't find this new format to be visually friendly to me. Looking at it literally makes my eyes hurt!!!!

LOL, I have never tried to hide from anyone. I've been mostly transparent my whole life...my facebook page is crazy...I have about 900 friends mainly because I belong to so many different social groups and folks like to friend me!

4. Nozza

Nozza A.L.F.

Surprisingly I don't actually hide, I'm just selective as to who knows my business, plus I'm related to some very private people. Ironically I tend to use the same username so in a sense I'm still pretty visible. However my real name is out there because of a number of things I have been involved in through work, church et al. An IT friend got me into the alternative name thing, but if you know my username(s), chances are I'm easy to find :) Having said that, because I know loads of people I prefer not to have a publicly accessible FB page. Must be a family thing because none of my family are on FB.

Seriously, I know waaay too many people. Years ago I joined one website and had people from primary school who remembered me contacting me. I didn't even think I was visible back then!

5. Dynmma

Dynmma Master Group

How is everybody today? Thank God gas prices are slowly creeping down!

Hope it's not too hot wherever you guys are. It's hot here and they keep saying summer is still 2 weeks away. I say, summer is already here joo

6. Kenna

Kenna in love....with my music!

LOL Nozza, hit me up on facebook..at least let me know if the picture of the seafood I posted today looks good..LOL!!

Dynmma, it was nice here..below 70 degrees!

7. panasharp

panasharp Master Group

Same here, the color scheme of the site is not user friendly it is painful on the eyes. I have offered the Administrator crayons to change the colors but he refused the offer.

Oga Sola na beg we beg you, please do something about the colors.

8. panasharp

panasharp Master Group

The weather is getting hot here expected to be in the mid 90s today and tomorrow. Had to get my bike ride in early this morning before the rain rolls by in the afternoon through tomorrow. It does feels really good.

Enjoy your weekend.

9. obiora

obiora Oforkansi

Old age no be better thing oh.....I guess I am not only young in heart but in sight too!!!

10. obiora

obiora Oforkansi

We will hit 105 next week.

11. Nozza

Nozza A.L.F.

Abeg, don't deprive the children of their crayons. I'm sure Sola has his own, we just have to convince him to USE THEM.

12. panasharp

panasharp Master Group

Yeah! you guys in Houston/Galveston area live in a furnace during summer. I am sure not heading that way anytime during summer again.

13. Buda Atum

Buda Atum Master Group

You visited Obiora's house? Hmm! Didn't I hear he was getting married someday?

14. Nozza

Nozza A.L.F.

Are you jealous because she hasn't been to yours and you haven't served her your famous pepper soup? Sorry o...:p

15. Buda Atum

Buda Atum Master Group

Absolutely green with envy. I wanted to marry Obiora!

16. michael

michael Kosoloto

This has to be the longest running thread on NIA peeps. Doing great...can't complain. Hope the house is in order..busy with life.

Buda Atum likes this.
  17. mimi victor

mimi victor Master Group

Chei Micheal, Long long time no read. Thought you relocated to Mars, How are you

18. michael

michael Kosoloto

I'm well, I'm well..and you. See you are still saying but not saying...na ur way! Everly Under G

19. panasharp

panasharp Master Group

Ol boy how you dey. Rumor had it that you eloped with that lady from NIA and you have never been seen since. How bodi?

20. panasharp

panasharp Master Group

Always feels nice after an early morning bike ride....