Kobe dragged to divorce court

Discussion in 'News & Sports' started by obiora, Dec 16, 2011.

1. obiora

obiora Oforkansi

Kobe Bryant divorce: Couple will share custody of 2 daughters

December 16, 2011 | 6:32 pm

Kobe Bryant and Vanessa Bryant plan to share custody of their two children, according to divorce papers filed in Orange County court Friday.
    [​IMG]
    In the document, Vanessa Bryant cited "irreconcilable differences" in seeking a divorce from the Lakers star. The document also said the couple will share both physical and legal custody of their daughters, Natalia, 8, and Giana, 5.
    While Vanessa Bryant filed the papers Friday stating her intentions to end her 10-year marriage to the Lakers star, the documents were signed earlier this month.

2. chiomze

chiomze Dr. Know Know Aproko-itis

In light of the holiday season? Okay now this is just too funny.

3. obiora

obiora Oforkansi

I know it must happen. Patience is an invaluable asset when it comes to making money from these celebs and mama surely asked her to stay put after the adultery so that he can rake in more millions in his career. The divorce is coming at a good time and with no prenup, she is entitled to HALF of his empire....Poor Kobe may never fall in love anymore after this.

4. obiora

obiora Oforkansi

No it's not. If na black woman, she for quickly rush to divorce court because she wants her pie as quick as possible but you see as this one waited for years so that the frog will get fatter before roasting it.
    I don't know what is wrong with rich men in America. Why not go to those countries where there marriages are not acceptable in the US and marry her so that if she rears her ugly head later, you can comfortably laugh out loud like when Douchi is dumping a mistress.

5. Douchi1

Douchi1 Master Group

A fool and his money are always parted

6. chiomze

chiomze Dr. Know Know Aproko-itis

We blame u as per black woman has been trained to be a down ass chick. Have ya back... yadi yadi ya this kind of response is the thanks we get from the likes of u.

7. Kenna

Kenna in love....with my music!

Vanessa is a smart woman...she waited to that infamous 10 year mark in California....I am not mad at her at all...she has probably been through a lot mentally...every dog has its day..

chiomze likes this.
  8. mimi victor

mimi victor Master Group

Thank you jare, Why do these rich boys think they can treat women like their dollar notes. Smart girl, I guess She has a very good adviser in her mum.These boy should not get married if they cannot zip it up. All they need is visiting baby mamas. No string attached and they can keep their millions. I want to know if she will top Erin wood in the settlement.

9. Latest

Latest New Member

a perfect timing for vanessa.

10. Kenna

She might be a little below Elin in settlement although, a California divorce might put Vanessa over on top for this one!

11. obiora

obiora Oforkansi

Why do black women rejoice anytime a "cross-over" brother hit a wall with his "yellowed" wife?. Damn, it's not as if brothers marry those hallowed women because they intend to scorn sisters. See as Mimi victor is cursing Kobe as if he is her long lost runaway fiancee.

12. Akinola

Akinola Master Group

There you have it men. Successful men living in America (black, white, blue, red or yellow) there you have it. It (marriage) has never been about love for American women; men. It has always been about business. Any successful man who decides to marry in America should have his marbles examined. And I do mean all his marbles; including those two dangling down there!

Given the state of mind of gold-digging, cold-hearted, highly immoral and unethical American women (white, black, red, yellow or blue), any man of means living in America should never never never consider getting married; not even to a man!

The only men who should consider getting married in America are those whose take-home pay can hardly take them home. And just as soon as they too notice that their wives are doing the American thing, they should consider quitting their job and go on welfare.

What the heck was it that she has been through? Was it raising two girls in a multi-million dollar home with maids and chauffer? Or was it receiving a million-dollar ring for her husband's one lousy act of infidelity? I just hope that ring counts toward family asset so that poor Kobe can at least claim half of it.

Ridiculous! It's just getting more and more ridiculous with those worthless American women who treat marriage as a vehicle to striking gold. And for what? Don't most of them start wrinkling at forty something if not earlier?

It is that setting up of husbands by American wives that made me sympathetic to (or at least understanding of) what O.J most probably did!

To those of you unmarried Nigerian men who want to get married, consider going to Sudan. Find one dark and lovely to marry and then ship her to Nigeria. Don't you EVER consider bringing her to America! Just keep her in Nigeria. Go visit her four or six times a year. In the end, you will have more sex with her there than you will with her in America with you. And even better, you will save yourself a lot of money!

Enough of the American women B.S. and P.M.S.!!! As you can see, this issue has been bugging me for awhile.

13. mimi victor

mimi victor Master Group

AKK, This things dey pain you well well o.

chiomze and Kenna like this.
  14. mimi victor

mimi victor Master Group

Now who is the Maga? She gave him two beautiful kids now. And She going to get those millions. Zip up guys, Zip up, Not every thing that shine is Gold. Can you imagine a Mama sita dealing with a brother like that. Brutal.

Kenna likes this.
  15. Kenna

LOL....you would have to be a woman to understand the emotional turmoil that we sometimes go through....

16. Akinola

Akinola Master Group

...and you will have to be a man to understand what we put up with in order to make you happy and keep you happy; and above all, to love you in spite of you!

17. Akinola

Akinola Master Group

Oh yaaaaah! You have no idea of how much pain I have been going through over this issue.

Sometimes I wonder if any of you gold-digging women will wish on your loved ones who are men what you often wish on other men.

18. Kenna

LOL, I am not a gold digger.....the point is, a person can only allow someone to continue to mentally and emotionally abuse them for so long...go ask a woman who has gone through a traumatic experience..ask her what she had to endure.

As far as what men have to put up with, that's a case by case situation based on the individuals involved. I think that Kobe sleeping with several women didn't make his wife happy........

19. mimi victor

mimi victor Master Group

You right. I catch a man doing that to me, I will get his last dross if I can. Let him feel the pain. Do you guys know that some women love you with all they have in them. for some guys going for their cheap trills not thinking about the repercussion

20. obiora

obiora Oforkansi

Liar Liar pants on fire. If you are not a gold digger, why did you marry me knowing full well that I have concubines?.